Free for non-commercial uses
Website contains ... puzzles
How to use
- Most of the times you will see 5 puzzles. You can solve any by clicking on the puzzle you want to solve. This will open Lichess antichess analysis. To solve the puzzle you can spend some time trying to find the solution (in most cases there will be one or two moves from starting position leading to win). After that, click on the "Practice with Computer" button that looks like a target (concentric circles) under the panel on the right to check your solution by playing out the moves. You can take hints while solving or even spoil the solution.
- You don't have to prove that you solved a puzzle. You solve them for yourself.
- You can rate a puzzle on how much you liked it under that puzzle's info. After rating the puzzle it won't show up again (unless you search it by id).
- After rating a puzzle you will be able to select a set of categories that best suit this puzzle (you can choose as much as you want).
- You can get another 5 puzzles by clicking on "Get another!"
- Puzzle info represents some useful information about specific puzzle and can be found under each one. Id - puzzle id in database, Elo - average elo of players from source game, Original game - link to source game. If a puzzle is rated at least once, it has stars showing its rating.
- To share the puzzle you can click on the share icon near the puzzle id. The link to this puzzle will be saved to your clipboard.
- Hover your mouse above any element to get a small hint about what this element does.
- You can play each puzzle without having to open lichess in a new tab by clicking on "Start flow!". You can solve the puzzle given on this website and get another one by rating the puzzle you just solved or reloading the page. To make your experience better on this website you can go to lichess settings and turn off all arrows on the board (for some reason after getting new puzzle training mode gets turned off but analysis still goes which can spoil the solution). You can also change other settings. DO NOT TRY TO LOG IN! THIS WOULD BE UNSAFE!